Categories

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by canuks_fan, Jan 20, 2008.

1. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

does anyone have the app called categories? it enables your apps to be grouped into different categories, then places an icon on the desktop where all these apps can be found. I have a problem though. I have managed to make most of my apps disappear, including installer. Now it says something changing the settings so that it doesn't hide the icons automatically, and this avoids problems with your display file. I think my display file might be the problem. Does anyone know where this file is located, and how to fix it, since i do not know how to write any code or anything. Thanks a lot
  2. Darkn3ss416

Darkn3ss416 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Same thing happened to me..Just Restore it.
  3. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

yea but if i restore it i lose all my music and videos which are mostly not on my computer and i've spent so much time getting all my album art and stuff.... anyone know how to fix this without a restore? I've got the apps working, but they're inside the wrong catagory, but when i move them they disappear. If i delete the catagories app, will this totally screw my ipod, or will it put it back to normal?
  4. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

sorry for double posting, but doesn't anybody have a solution for this?? it's been a couple of weeks now, and this is a huge inconvenience!
  5. mnl831

mnl831 New Member

6. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

right... anyways i upgraded to jb 1.1.3 so it got rid of it anyways, so i'll just not download it until maybe some more of the bugs are worked out