Categories messing up

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jangle, Jul 8, 2009.

1. jangle

jangle New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im trying to use this theme i like and in order to make it look good im trying to put everything into a categories folder besides the stuff that comes with the ipod. every time i do this all my apps disappear and the folder i make isnt there and also like 10 blank pages show up with invisible icons that lead to about:blank in safari that i delete every time it happens. so using SBsettings i unpoofed everything and tried again and the same thing happened all over again. what should i do?
    thanks in advance
  2. Kayzo

Kayzo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I don't know about the categories, but to delete those blank webclips, SSH to var/mobile/Webclips, and delete everything in there.
  3. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Maybe you added the category icon to a category? I did it before, adding apps to a category quickly and didn't notice I added the very category icon I was filling with apps to itself.

No idea about the webclips though.
  4. jangle

jangle New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay i got rid of categories but i still have these blank icons and when i select one it opens for a split second shows a black screen and goes away. i went into the webclips folder and theres nothing inside. what should i do now?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    okay never mind i went into the applications folder and deleted the folders called Blank, Blank 1, Blank 2, etc. thanks for the suggestions though i appreciate it.