Categories help please?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by RowRowRowYerGoat, Dec 28, 2009.

1. RowRowRowYerGoat

RowRowRowYerGoat New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hey guys, I'm trying to set up some kind of iNav based theme for my iPod Touch 2G and, obviously, it requires your apps to be split into a "games" category and an "apps" one. This is my problem: I have my apps in categories, and the folders show up on my springboard, but the apps are not hidden. I have also tried using Poof to hide the apps. So why don't my apps disappear from my springboard?

If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.

THANKS!

Please Register or Log in to view images

btw, I just jailbroke my iPod a few days ago and I have been getting so much help from this forum. THANKS FOR THAT TOOOOOOOOO

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    hmm... do they show up in BOTH the springboard, and the folder? if they do, then try and delete the one u would not really care about losing the most (incase if it deletes both in the springboard and folder) if u delete the app in the springboard, and it stays in the folder, then do that for the rest. I do not have alot of experience with categories, as I am using the theme; Picnic V2. Hopefully that helps!