Categories for Games in App Store

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by BigDaveyJ, Dec 12, 2008.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Now in the App Store you get Categories for your Games since there are so many. Things like Action, Adventure, Simulation. I found this awesome, until I saw some of the apps in some categories. Like TTR... Why is it in the Action Category? Also with Papi Catch. Not too Actiony.

But if you don't like what I said or have an opinion of your own, why not post it
  2. uber hax

uber hax Guest

Papi Catch, no action? or you nuts? definitely the second most action packed game yet. I mean, delicious hamburgers are flying from beyond the horizon and you have to tilt your ipod touch like crazy to eat the delicious hamburgers and avoid the spikies. i break a sweat trying to get them delicious hamburgers.
  3. Wats Doing Boyz

Wats Doing Boyz New Member

Lol haha it does get pretty "intense"

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i thought you are talking about the actual app 'categories" in app store :O which we are using it in jailbreak mode but after i read the whole thin g i was like oooppps wrong thinking

but whatever i think everything is action even if you r just moving your finger across the screen its still action

lol