Catagories Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mrzero, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mrzero

mrzero New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well i had catagories for a while and it worked fine and great till one day i updated. Once updated i really didnt care since i thought it was a minor update.Then one day i went to take apps out of a folder i opened catagories and its not there. i checked the help section and it tells me to do some file and stuff. I was wondering wat happens when i delete Catagories does the folder i created disapper and my apps come back or does the folder disapper as well. if theres no other way then the solution Catagories gave then ill do that but i really hate catogries i really want to get rid of it. thx for the help.
  2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Ahh If you go into catergories and delete the folder the apps just go back to spring board and won't be deleted..... If your catergories don't work stll I would try uninstalling then reboot and reinstall or then just restore and rejailbreak
  3. mrzero

mrzero New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thx that makes sense but the folder my apps are in one show up in catogories so if i got rid of catagories completly then my apps should go back to by springboard right? but anyway ill see wat i can do.