-Cases List 2.0-

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by blackjak231, Nov 5, 2007.

?

What do you think about this list?

1. I love it

49.8%
  2. I like it

40.8%
  3. I don't like it

9.4%
  1. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    According to the new rules, i am not allowed to post links to other sites, and since almost all the links were blocked, i decided to take the list out until a moderator tells me i can put it back without risking to get banned!

So please, moderators, tell me as soon as possible when i can put the list back on, thanks!!!​

Im truly sorry to anyone who used the list!
    -Blackjak231-​
    1 person likes this.
  2. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    -Cases list 2.0- (part 2)

According to the new rules, i am not allowed to post links to other sites, and since almost all the links were blocked, i decided to take the list out until a moderator tells me i can put it back without risking to get banned!

So please, moderators, tell me as soon as possible when i can put the list back on, thanks!!!​

-Blackjak231-​
  3. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    -Cases list 2.0- (part 3)

-Blackjak231-​
  4. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    OK, your post was deleted, never mind! Thanks Hazed!
  5. dudeman

dudeman New Member

Your link for the Water Field case is for the iPhone. I'm afraid some folks might order the wrong case, and be disappointed with them when it doesn't fit. Here's the correct link -- and, by the way, I have this case, and I like it quite a bit:

http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipodsmartcase/ipodsmartcase.htm

Thanks,
    &E;
  6. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ok, I will switch it tommorrow, but since I won't be on my computer until 4pm, I'll have to be patient!!

Thanks for telling me that, I didn't notice! But I think it fits the iPod touch too! I'll try to get some info on it! In the mean time, like I said it will be tommorrow after 4pm!

Thanks to both of you for helping!
  7. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    New thread stickied, and the third post was deleted. Sorry to the user who posted it, but feel free to repost your message. (Nothing personal, it just disrupted the OPs reserved posts)
  8. Gillius

Gillius New Member

Would it be possible to have a list sorted also by type (soft, leather, skin, etc)

Either that or a little thumbnail. If there is interest, I'd be willing to do it, just want to make sure it will go somewhere.
  9. l33t

l33t New Member

I think you should add this one...

iWrap
    iWrap - iPod Touch (14.95):
    Here
  10. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Finally, Part 3 is done! All the cases are sorted by price! (also by brand)
    I added some of the cases that were in a special brand into the "others part" for part 3, but thay are still the same in part 1!

I did not sort the cases from the intarnational section (part2), because i thought it wasn't necessary, there isn't a lot of cases!

I am working on another list right now, so i might not keep it updated very regularely. Just warning you!

Thanks to everybody!

PS: I'm also adding a poll which will ask you if you if you think this thread is good or not. If not, please PM me to tell me why so that i can try to make it better! thanks!