Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by restrung, Jan 6, 2009.

1. restrung

restrung New Member

Ok what is the best case to protect the back of the iPod? I know that some cases even scratch it up...I was planning on buying the Agent 18 Clearshield but I want to get some opinions. Do all plastic cases scratch up the back of the ipod? by the way, I want something see-through and slim..
  2. Germany

Germany Banned

I really don't understand why you would want a wimpy case like that. All of this shield trash going around is ridiculous. They look terrible even if applied good, and they don't really protect from anything besides scratches. Don't be a Sally. Get a case from SwitchEasy. They are tanks, and they look amazing.
  3. restrung

restrung New Member

Oh no its not like an invisible shield or whatever. Its an actual case. You can look at it in the link below. I was planning on getting a SwitchEasy Neo but I really like the look of the iPod touch and I want to be able to see my shiny back haha. Also scratches it the only thing I'm worried about anyways. I have had my iPod mini for about 3 or 4 years I think? (not sure lmao) and I haven't dropped it once.

http://www.agent18.com/productdetail/ipod-cases/ipod-touch-g2/touch-clearshield-g2/123.aspx