Case with Screen Protector Built In?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by FMtriple, Jan 4, 2008.

1. FMtriple

FMtriple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've been looking for a case that has a screen protector built in. Screen protectors are difficult for me to put on for some reason. Anyone know of a good case with this feature?

edit: No armband cases please
  2. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. jumbo5

jumbo5 New Member

4. virtuoso

virtuoso New Member

i think if u'll use a skin with a screen protector then the navigation will become a little difficult.. isn't it?
  5. Eragon

Eragon New Member

I have an iSkin I am using with my iPhone. The iSkin has a plastic shield which you can place over the anti-glare screen. When I want to access the iPhone, I take the screen off, attach it to the back of the iPhone, and use the iPhone screen features. The plastic shield has no hinges and has nothing which can break with normal usage. The shield is great for those like me who get tired of calling people simply by having the phone move in one's pocket.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. copychief

copychief New Member

I have the DLO Action Jacket. It's an OK case, although the removable belt clip is a little annoying. The screen protector is built-in. It doesn't look quite as nice as some of those that leave the screen (or screen with film) unprotected, but it works.