Case program: Some Questions. :)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AttackAniPod, Aug 13, 2010.

1. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok question number one:
    I bought my iPhone 4 on the 30th if July (Best. Day. Ever.) How long till my free case offer expires?

Question number two:
    I ordered a bumper case but then decided I wanted the incase clear snap so without thinking, I cancelled my order and opened up the case program on my iPhone, unfortunately, it said I has already ordered one. (Sent my IMEI to Apple) How should I call Apple and what should I say over the phone? My Apple helpline number is 1850 946 191. I also live in republic of Ireland. But the last time I called Apple about this, some foreigner picked up the phone and gave a UK Apple helping. WTF? Is it because I gave the guy my UK iTunes email?

Thank you. That is all.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit:
    I want to reorder the bumper.
  2. Greatgone

Greatgone Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I suggest calling Apple (over the phone) and then promptly stop making threads.
  3. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I want to know what I should say, because it's my first time calling.
  4. beeshabo

beeshabo Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How old are you?? Lol, sorry, I just read your threads and I chuckle because you seem so worried about every single little thing...I don't mean it in a bad way, but you make a thread for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that pops up.

Man up, call and ASK just like you're asking here

Don't be afraid
  5. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Also, on a related note, how long will the case take to ship? I'm ordering one soon but I was wondering if I could be able to get it before I leave on a vacation?
  6. beeshabo

beeshabo Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It's unknown...my case wasn't supposed to ship until the 27th I think (of August) and I got it early last week....it depends
  7. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok lol. 13. And yeah. When I get my new zagg and my bumper, I will calm my ass down xD
    I want everything to go perfectly, you see. Also, I scared the crap outta this guy at another carrier store for messing up an expensive product I bought, but I didn't get reinbursed.

8. beeshabo

beeshabo Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    13??? No wonder Lol, you're a baby with an iPhone - GEEZ! kids these days. You're clearly inexperienced, you should be asking mommy and daddy to help you out kiddo
  9. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Good job

. This thread is much more improved. Regarding your question.
    Call apple and explain the situation to them. Say you accidentally cancelled your order and want to order again. If they refuse say you're not satisfied with the phone losing signal major time, and want a free case which belongs to you in the first place.
    If they transfer your call don't give up. Take up all the time necessary and demand you get it. Don't overdo it, otherwise it will make you sound childish. And whatever happens be calm.
    If you see it's not going anywhere with the representative nicely hang up and call again or ask if you can speak to one of the managers or a different person
  10. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sorry, but another quick question.....

If I purchase my iPhone 4 on the 18th is it possible for it to arrive within 5 days? Because I'm leaving on vacation on the 23rd and I'd like it before then. I live in Canada btw, if that matters.