Case-Mate iPod Touch Leather Case - Black?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by xlRiot, Nov 23, 2007.

1. xlRiot

xlRiot Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
  2. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

3. iFeRd

iFeRd New Member

Its a good case, I bought it 3 weeks ago. I'm thinkin of buyin the iClear from Griffin cuz even tho the leather case protects the iTouch, it covers its beauty lol.
  4. semper augustus

semper augustus New Member

In addition, all the case mate products are 25% off through today, with free fed ex shipping and free customized laser engraving, pretty nice deal.
  5. Lurkerlou

Lurkerlou New Member

Bought it and returned it on the ASAP.

The home key took lots of effort to press through the leather and it was raised too high off the screen to really have full functionality of the forward and back arrows on the bottom of the screen when using the browser.

Sorry I just found it was too thick and cumbersome so I returned it for a different brand of case.

I just got he impression that the whole fit of the case was that of a company that figured "we could take the time to make a really great case or ...... just slap one together and get it out there before other companies."

Leather quality was nice but it was cut in an oval shape around the touch screen and it just looked wrong IMO.
  6. iChris

iChris New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    media.nl.jpg

media.nla.jpg

media.nlb.jpg

This case looks similar to the case you just posted, xlRiot., but it has the home key cut out, to make it easier to press. Maybe this is a second gen of the same case. Looks nice, this might be the one for me, either this or an iskin.
  7. semper augustus

semper augustus New Member

I ordered this case as well, and they sent me the version with the home button cut out like in the post directly above. Overall I think it's a great case. It had the folks over at the Apple store admitting they were not selling anything nearly as nice.
  8. iChris

iChris New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Semper, let me ask you, does it have a cut out on the bottom for the cable to sync to your computer, and also the head phone jack cut out?? Id hate to have to take it out the case every time I want to listen w my headphones on. Thanks