Case iPod Touch 2g?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by otaku94, Dec 12, 2008.

1. otaku94

otaku94 New Member

Should I get a case for my ipod touch 16gb 2g and if I should which should I get?
  2. TheNeck

TheNeck New Member

I am getting a case once i get the touch 8gb 2g on sunday, which case though, that I am still researching. But i did already buy this skin to protect it from scratches.
  3. Sysbase

Sysbase New Member

I like the iSkin cases there pretty tuff. I think you can find them on amazon or ebay for pretty cheap. Good Luck!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    switcheasy has awesome cases. I have the rebeltouch for the touch 2g and I love it, I haven't taken it off since I put it on about 2 months ago. its a little hard to get on but once its on it protects very well. They have also come out with 2 new models of cases for the 2g since I bought the rebeltouch. after looking at the 2 new ones i still like the rebel touch because of the look and I don't want a case that covers the front part. I was mainly in the market for something the cover the back when I was buying a case.

also for total scratch protection on the back I have a bodyguardz back skin that I had purchased before my touch so that I can put it on straight away. and I have a powersupport antiglare screen protector on my touch.

literally I have not directly touched any surface on my touch, straight out of the box the screen protector, the back skin, and the case went on the touch.
  5. Ty-00

Ty-00 New Member

I have the rebeltouch also. It's a bit tricky to put on, you have to get the screen protector dead straight or the case will bubble the edges. However it looks very smart and protects the ipod well.