Case and cover combination

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spybenj, Jul 3, 2009.

1. spybenj

spybenj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi, I have decided to purchase the otterbox defender(I know its huge, but I want to protect my large investment)
    I have heard the Otterbox's screen protector is horrible, so I am wondering which other screen protector I could use it with.
    The Power Support Crystal

If you have any other very strong case to offer, money is not a huge issue. I need it to be very strong and shockproof, but with limited losses to features.

If you have any suggestions for either please reply

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

otterbox defender is a good case for you because it is a beast, or so i hear. offers superb protection.

as for screen protector, i hear the best skins ever is cheaper and better than invisible shield, which is what most people go for.

so you have either invisible shield or best skins ever or the power support crystal.

you decide. the invisible shield is just the more well known one. and i hear its amazing
  3. chiefkeckers

chiefkeckers New Member

the screen protector is built into it! so you cant really replace it. on the iphone version it includes the material that covers the earpiece,theoretically you could cut it out and replace it, but it acts to stop dust, etc getting inside the case, i say just leave it.
  4. spybenj

spybenj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    From the hours of research I have done, you can take off the screen protector from the otterbox, I will see how it is before I do since you can not put the one it comes with back on after it is off, but it is possible.
  5. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It is not that difficult to remove the integrated screen protector...I wouldn't get the invisible shield screen protector. The orange peel effect it has is annoying and it is a fingerprint/oil magnet. I am using a very plain no name screen protector right now and I prefer it over Zagg's IS.
  6. lolwut37

lolwut37 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have a power support Anti-Glare and I love it.
    People compliment how nice it feels too.