cartoon wars gunner cheats?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Tatertots, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Tatertots

Tatertots New Member

Is there any way to hack the gold on cartoon wars gunner? Seriously this time actually help not tell me play the game properly..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    bump :(
  2. joe0932

joe0932 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i found a way!!!!

i have finally hacked cartoon wars-gunne!!its a gd hack, lots of money, but u start on lv 15.but im shure u wont mind cos u get lots and lots of money!!
    :D
    ok heres how to do it:
    step 1.download and install iphone browser from: http://iphonebrowser.googlecode.com/files/SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.93.exe(or if u want u can just open ssh.)
    step 2.download cartoon_wars-gunner.zip from: http://www.[PIRACY.mup].com/SHV58TG4W0
    step 3.using iphone browser or open ssh goto /var/mobile/Applications/"folder contaianing CW-Gunner.app"/Documents/ and then replace all files in there with the 1 from the zip file u downloaded earlier.
    step 4.open up cartoon war-gunner app and enjoy hack!!
    if u hav any probs just post.
    i will do my best :D
    soz u replace the files in /var/mobile/Applications/"folder contaianing CW-Gunner.app"/Documents/ with all the files from the zip.soz if it wasn't clear.:)
  3. brennend

brennend New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I am top of the easy, medium and hard leader boards =) I did not cheat ;)

Nice joe0932... But mine is nicer whatch this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcgdGgakhLI
    You can hack anything, guns higher than lvl 10, stats higher than lvl 50, pick any level way into the millions and pick how much gold you have =) it is so so easy but you must have a jailbroken iphone or ipod touch.

Alternativly you can have this save i made : http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?i3qozkg3iym

Stage: 001 (Start of properly'ish)
    Gold: 16777215
    Score: 16777215
    Kills: 15794175
    All Guns Lvl:10 =) (Last gun is lvl 11 for ultimate stats!! it only works for this gun or you walk like a snail =|)
    All Stats: 65536 (Except speed because it is immpossible)
    Just copy and paste lev.bz file in the documents files. DO NOT COPY LEV2.BZ! (I did not mean to leave it in the folder)

You can put these files into your gamesave via you computer using SSH or on your iPhone or iPod touch using Safari DL and iFile.

path:
    /private/var/mobile/Applications/"CW-Gunner"/Documents

If you are struggling to find the folder containing CW-Gunner app using SSH, open iFile on you iPhone or iPod touch and head over to applications then under the name of the app you will find it says "in XXXXXXXX-XXXX......"
  4. iZap

iZap New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

thanksss dudee
  5. nakarutaii

nakarutaii New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cartoon wars gunners

Excuse me but CAN you explain me how to do it clearly on Vista 32 bit With iPod touch 3.1.2 blackrain jailbreaked ans CAN we do Iron iPod touch without computer
  6. zaaza13

zaaza13 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First download iFunBox. search for it on Google
    Plug in your iPod Touch.
    open up iFunBox, a section should show up saying iPod Touch (your version)
    Press on it, things should show up.
    Click on the least section (Raw Files, something like that)
    MOre folders will show up, look for 'private" without the quotes, click on it, then var, then mobile.
    Click on Application, now this is the most fustrating thing. you see all those codes, click on each one until you seen a folder saying CW-Guner
    dont click on the CW_GUNNER but click on DOcument, you'll see at least 3 files. replace the lev.bz with the one you download from this post.
    AND VOLA! YOU'RE DONEE
    ENJOY =D
    BEWARE... WHEN U SAVE, IT DOESNT SAVE BUT GOES BACK TO THE CONDITION YOU OPENED IT UP FIRST
    How come when i saved, it doesnt save and returns to the state it was in when i open up the save for the first time? same goes for joe's hack
  7. wisey525

wisey525 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    can someone tell me how to do this clearly coz this is my first hack and i only want to use my iphone rather than download rubbish on my computer
  8. cdd123435

cdd123435 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    a way i found to get alot of gold and a very high score is to die and beat the level at the same time. It's tricky to do, mainly because you need to have the last person you kill drop gold or mana and they have to use a slow moving ranged attack (i.e. bow and arrow). When they are about to shoot the arrow use your own and run the opposite way while shooting towards them. It takes a few tries but when you do it it will flash between the game over screen and the screen when you beat the level. It's not a hack but you don't have to download anything.
    Hope it helps
  9. Misa

Misa New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Sorry, but, i have a non-jail broken iPhone 3GS v 4.00. I want to download the save, because the other method that brennend gave required a jailbroken iphone. But the problem is, where do i get the ifile app? I downloaded an app that's name was ifile, but it did not look similar to the ifile apps i saw on videos. It had some similar looks, but the bottom was an ip instead of icons. And i know that SSH is for jailbroken iphones, so that won't work..... And where do i get the safari DL plugin? Because when i tried downloading the file from brennend, it said it could not download.... Please help! I really want the save.
  10. cdd123435

cdd123435 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well if jailbreaking is the problem go to jailbreakme.com . it puts cydia on your ipod and its 100% legal