Carrier Icons

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by BadguinEater, May 20, 2008.

1. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

I want a cool looking icon XD
    But no "iHacked" or "iPwned" or "Apple > Windows"
    Like a cool looking symbol.
    Is that too much to ask

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Dark.Touch.Productions

Dark.Touch.Productions New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    excellent...another request! I think DarkTouch Productions will make the best carrier image ever made.

WHOEVER JUST FLAMED ON DARKTOUCH PRODUCTIONS IS GETTING READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY THESE CARRIERS WE'RE MAKING. NO JOKE. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT WE MAKE THEN KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, CAUSE YOU'RE A MINORITY.
  3. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

dude, wtf; why are all of your posts so pompous and braggy, like your some hot stuff that like freaking majors in like Computer Art Graphics and runs a company or something; dude, ITS JUST A CARRIER IMAGE FOR A FREAKING IPOD; no one gives a crap whether or not its good except for the guy YOUR MAKING IT FOR

, its not like your painting the goddamn mona lisa or something; just chillax on your posts and make the guy a freaking carrier for godsake...

From my avatar thread...
    Jeeze, and have you ever heard of constructive criticism??? So what, you can just come into HotBrownies' and my Avatar thread and critique our work and methods, but when YOU create something, no one can speak up and provide some feedback or advice; Hypocrite...

And its been more than a day now and theres no sign of any carrier image for this guy, so whats going on??? Progress slowed??? Gave up??? Moved to Mexico and changed your name to Juan???
  4. Dark.Touch.Productions

Device:
    iPod touch
    EXCUSE ME? are you serious? first of all you were so intent on making me look bad you for got the rest of the post that i put in your thread. Heres ALL OF IT, not just what u selected to try and make me look bad:
    seriously i told u u were doing a good job and you still have the odacity to do this?

Ans secondly, im not out to paint the mona lisa or anything. but the fact is that im good...im a developer for planet-iphones.com...all my teams work has been hosted on their repo, and umm...where is your work hosted? oh yea...nowhere...i forgot

. i here to make this guy a carrier image and thats it, for now, until my team comes up with something better to do. and for the record i posted id do this for him only about 12 hours ago sir...

EDIT here they are...more being added as i get done with them

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  5. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

Alright, both of you, all I asked was for someone to make me a carrier.
    Now I don't want to discuss over who started what, or who's better than who.
    I asked for a carrier, and Dark.Touch provided just that, and they are stunning btw.

Schleigz, I can see where you're coming from with him being braggy, but if you two want to argue over it, would you please make your own thread, or pm?
  6. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

look on modmyifone
  7. Dark.Touch.Productions

Device:
    iPod touch
    for what?
  8. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

you're right, i did sort of attack you verbally on that last post; i apologize for my incompitence and stupidity; you are pretty good at GFX, and i should't have written that about you; you did do a nice job on this guys carriers and did kindof compliment my work as well... srry

9. Dark.Touch.Productions

Device:
    iPod touch
    new carriers posted...more on the way