carrier icon only appears in dock

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BigDaveyJ, Dec 28, 2007.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok i have this awesome carrier icon, but it wont appear in my safari or anything except dock. i have the fix so what can it be?
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I don't understand what you mean? Could you post a screenshot?

You should just be able to replace Default_CARRIER_IPOD,png and FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png to have the image load perfectly. If not, just use Customize with the fix I created with it.
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im on my ipod and winscp doesnt work for me but heres what jappens. on my dock i have my image. but if i tap anything else. theres an ipod symbol.
  4. Dan4hockey99

Dan4hockey99 New Member

Same problem

same thing with me i have the fix but when i turn on my ipod and the screen pops up with "slide to unlock" the carrier image show for a second and dissapears?..plz help i really want that ferrari one...its sick!
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Are you confusing "dock" (which is the bottom bar with the 4 icons that are always there) with the "springboard" (the equivalent of the desktop with all the remaining icons)? If so, I believe I read someone indicate you have to put the carrier icon in two locations... but since I don't use Summerboard, someone else will have to point it out...