Cards App

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Matric, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Matric

Matric New Member

I was sitting around with some friends last night and someone wanted to play a drinking game but we didnt have any cards ...so i was thinking it would be nice if someone made a deck of cards app for the touch, the screen is pretty much the right size for a card anyway....maybe somethin where u could shuffle them up or put them in order etc... or even make an app that has a few drinking games in it...

In any case I think this app would come in handy for more than just posioning your body with liquid refreshments lol

PS: a simple Dice app might be nice too

Thanks for readin

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. thatkidwiththeipodtouch

thatkidwiththeipodtouch New Member

i second that. it would be pretty cool. also have a flip coin app just to randomize things
  3. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

Just a deck of cards that puts out a random card down each time. That would be cool for playing Hi-Lo.
  4. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Im sure that would be simple to make, Just tap the deck to show a card anyone willing to make this ??
  5. Matric

Matric New Member

yah tap or slide ur finger like you do for photos....i guess if u were real desperate you could download pictures of 52 cards and put them in ur photos then have the pix on shuffle ....and presto lol