Capsuletouch switcheasy case for sale

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by JDMFSeanP, Apr 3, 2008.

1. JDMFSeanP

JDMFSeanP New Member

I just bought a new capsuletouch (white) though I had it shipped and sold my itouch to get an iphone before it got here.

For sale for 15 dollars and then like 5 (?) for shipping, if anyone wants it.
  2. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

im very interested. I'll trade something, is there anything you are really looking for? like skullcandy headphones or somthing? if not, I may be able to come up w the money. is it sealed?
  3. JDMFSeanP

JDMFSeanP New Member

Yeah its sitll brand new, just got it today.

I'm only looking for cash though, sorry. Don't really need anything. Although i WILL trade for a iphone 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter.
  4. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

well I would prefer to trade, but i might buy it if u ask for a little less. I'm kinda low on cash right now. and what's the deal with the "membrane"? is it like most other a screen protectors? I read that it leaves space between itself and the screen and u have to apply baby powder to it or somethin :/
  5. eyezack87

eyezack87 New Member

Would a 2.5 jack to 3.5 jack from a Nokia 6555 work?

Please Register or Log in to view images

? I have one of them from my spare phone parts. I tried it on other stuff and it works fine. Looks exactly like the ones for sale out there. Let me know because I always wanted a white case

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Fadakar

Fadakar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    To anyone willing to trade PM me I Spose. Not trying to hijack so I'll stop here. :X