Capsule Touch White Pictures (& Installation tipps)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Shady IIV, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Shady IIV

Shady IIV New Member

Well, I browsed this forum for weeks until I decided to get a SwitchEasy Capsule Case. I personally think it's clearly the best one can get. White is really stylish and reminds me of my good old 4gen iPod.

Installation Tipps:
    I had a few minor problems with installing that case. So here are some tipps:

- Use a creditcard to prevent air bubbles when you place the back protection guard on the back of your iPod touch.
    - It worked best for me to put the front membran on the iPod and then slide the ipod with the protective membran carefully into the Capsule. I tried it outerwise (after 'they' suggested) first, but then the membran was displaced.
    - It was easier for me to NOT lay the Capsule Unit face down onto the desk while I slid the iPod in (You can see if the membran stays at the right place while you slide it in).
    - After installation there were some air bubbles on the touchscreen and the membrane seemed to stick to the screen for a few seconds after touching it. The Instruction tells you to use baby powder when you see smudges on your screen because there probably is moisture between your screen an the protective membrane.
    Yeah, - but who the hell has baby powder? I went to the bathroom, took my moms brush and a little bit of her make-up powder and put it on the back of the membrane and wiped it (the powder) off with my t-shirt. =D . Worked perfect, - not a single bubble anymore.

Pictures:

Please Register or Log in to view images

1 person likes this.
  2. Shady IIV

Shady IIV New Member

3. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got the limited ed black version and frankly to be honest it wasn't worth what I paid for it. The plastic was cheap feeling. Either way I can't use it because I use a bluetooth dongle so I can use my wireless earphones. It won't work with this case because it covers it up too much around the docking port.

With this said if anyone wants a basically new Capsule touch case PM me.
  4. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It might not be the best case but it sure goes REAL nice with his theme.
  5. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    the case looks pretty bad but the white screen protector looks quite good
  6. saysay

saysay New Member

Too bad the screen protectors are junk too. They're just plastic inserts.
  7. berky93

berky93 New Member

they actually work perfectly with the case

and the screen bubble problem doesnt persist - I had those for a few days but no more!

also, if you find it easier to insert the membrane AFTEr the ipod, heres what you do:

put in your ipod
    slightly pull the top back so theres a gap
    insert the membrane
    adjust the membrane by putting your finger on it and pulling. its not going to get damaged if it slides into the case.
  8. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Am I the only one who thinks these things are really ugly and huge?
  9. saysay

saysay New Member

Nope. First I thought it looked pretty good because it's one of the few that go just around the edges and don't crap the look of the screen. But it does look pretty big and awkward. If you don't know what I mean, try look at incase slider/protective cover. That's how it's supposed to look, it's like the exact shape of your device except bigger.
  10. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    sweat it looks japenese lol