Capsule Touch vs invisibleShield

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by XyracX, Jan 30, 2008.

1. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So what did you think ? I just bought invisibleShield today but at home i read some posts here about it and dont realy know....I thought about to change it back and buy a Capsule.Some people say that the Shield is nice and dont get scratches and some sayin it get scratched if you press on it with your finger nail.So dont realy know what i should believe.

What did you think ?
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    do this forget your little shield, but do tell me where you bought it!!

go to

www.ebay.com and search for

ipod touch clear case, You'll see a Clear one, buy that one..

then search...

ipod touch decal, and get the decal you want, it will be called (decalgirl) but don't worry its not for girls its really just unisex...

Then put them together and there you go!

But yeah where did you get your shield at? I want to put that one instead of the one I have, it is clear right??
  3. saysay

saysay New Member

no don't get something off ebay. +shipping is already like $10 so basically you'll spend around $25 for two pieces cheap plastic/rubber/sticker.
    The invisibleshield (IS) is NOT that weak. It will not scratch with just your fingernail unless you're that girl from xmen. I could leave marks but the IS is soft and breaths (people called it "healing itself") but seriously you should've got the Bodyguardz. It's pretty much better than that overpriced IS (clearer, tougher, smoother, you get two instead of that "lifetime warranty").
    I'd go with bodyguardz if I were you (make sure to read the instructions)
  4. Fadakar

Fadakar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I can't tell if he's advertising or if he's trying to help the guy. I mean a case name and a link to DecalGirl's site would've sufficed, but apparently not.
  5. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks fot the answers.Well , i bought my in germany because i live there.I hate to buy stuff online or just at the moment.I want to get my ipod protected fast and dont want to wait for delivery about 6 days and even more if i buy somethink from the USA.Of cource you have to pay for the delivery ,too.

I bought my invisibleShiled in a shop named Gravis.I just feel like in an apple store inside...they have all apple stuff there.I thought about to buy this one :

Please Register or Log in to view images

But i find the decalgirl skin realy nice looking ,too.So did anyone think it goes with the Switcheasy Touch Capsule , the Crystal one.

Thx