Capsule Touch vs. Incase Slider

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by HotBrownies, Apr 5, 2008.

?

Capsule Touch vs. Incase Slider

1. Capsule Touch

40.5%
  2. Incase Slider

59.5%
  1. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

Lets see. this will help me decide on which one to get. i dropped my last one and it kinda broke, but the ipod was unharmed
  2. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Don't bring modmyifone's polls over to iPod Touch Fans... :s

Back on track, I'd suppose Incase.
    I've had Capsule Touch but I'd like to try Incase... haha
    100% bias here..
  3. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

sorry bro. i dont go over to modmyifone. i wouldn't know what type of polls they have. if they have one of these i guess i should check that out too. thanks
  4. Earbud

Earbud New Member

yes. i would also like to know about this as well
  5. Earbud

Earbud New Member

please wake this thread up. i really want to know
  6. nintendoom

nintendoom Member

screw these cases man...get the invisi-shield. It works wonders..I promise you won't regret it
  7. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I perfer the capsule touch because it gives the ipod a stylish look, plus the screen protector inserts are fairly thick and dont seem to interfere with me using the ipod. So if you want to protect your screen, plus give your ipod a new look then go for the capsule

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also because the capsule adds some thickness to the front you can safely set you ipod face down without worry.

Plus the shipping seems to be very good, I ordered mine Monday march 31'st and it was in my mailbox this morning Saturday April 5th. So the shipping is very good considering I live in Missouri.

the only con with the capsule is that to use it with some docks you may have to remove the case, which might or might not be a problem depending on what faceplate you used, if you use the black static plate then it should be fine, just pop it back in. But I am not sure about the other faceplate's. You could also solve this problem by buying a dock extender or cable.

The slider on the other hand looks impressive, but I didn't care for it. Mostly because it doesn't protect the screen as much as the capsule, and it seems to only cover the back of the ipod where the capsule covers the back and the front. The slider does have a better alternatives to solve the docking issue but it still wont work in certain things "like my emergency battery pack". Plus I did not think the price of the slider was good deal at all, especially since the limited black capsule plus shipping was still cheaper than just the slider alone.

Mostly the decision is based on personal preferance tho, if you like the look of your ipod without a case, and a simple screen protector will keep you screen safe. then get the slider

But if you wanna make your ipod be a tad different "in a good way", and you are overly protective of your screen after finding out it can be scratched, then get the capsule

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also I whould like to note, the capsule makes the back of the ipod look alot like the iphone XD. But anyways I love my black capsule so far, and I think its the best choice.
  8. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Damn straight.
  9. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

wh dont u get a leather flip case so it protects the screen!!! the most important part.
  10. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wrong screen is 2nd priority to protect.

First is the iPod itself.
    Who wants a clean screen when the ipod is cracked on the back? :|