Capsule Touch in Canada?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by maxinebluestar, Mar 1, 2009.

1. maxinebluestar

maxinebluestar New Member

Can someone please help me ?

I have been looking for a Capsule touch (in Black) but most of the resellers dont ship in Canada. Can someone give me a link?

help is GREATLY appreciated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks

-maxine
  2. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Are you talking about the SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel or Capsule Neo? email switcheasy, they will probably ship one out to you personally. I'm from Australia and SwitchEasy shipped stuff to me 3 times.
  3. Flamey87

Flamey87 New Member

If you're talking about the Capsule Neo, or Capsule Rebel, you can try going to the site I bought mine from. www.chiefpick.com

The prices are the same as Switcheasy's, and shipping is free, for a majority of the cases. Shipping may take around a week, or so (around one and a half for me).
    The item was marked as a gift for me (and the few people I know who purchased a case from this site), so all I ended up paying for was the case itself.
    Also, the prices are American, so you'll be paying $25-30 USD, converted to CAD.

Other than that site, you can probably find it selling on ebay, or if you'd rather not wait, I believe London Drugs carries a few Switcheasy Products. Their stores are located only in the provinces west of Ontario, though.

EDIT: The website carries the Capsule Touch, for the iPT 1st Gen, but I can't find the black colour/theme for it. You could try emailing them, and asking if they even carry the colour.
  4. iPodTouchNoob007

iPodTouchNoob007 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    london drugs sell them, but not all of them
  5. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Mygearstore.com
    best prices
    ships to canada
    has all switcheasy products
  6. maxinebluestar

maxinebluestar New Member

i was actually going to get the case from mygearstore. but they didnt have black for sale.
    i emailed them but they never wrote back.

then, i got very desparate and posted this topic.
  7. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So which case are you looking for? I would reccomend the Capsule Neo in black which is by the sounds of it your choice of colour.
  8. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

The CapsuleNeo and CapsuleRebel are cases for the iPhone 3G - and given the original poster's profile lists an original iPod Touch (which is why they need the CapsuleTouch and not the RebelTouch or NeoTouch), that's not going to work.