capacity reading wrong

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by eeps24, Jan 21, 2008.

1. eeps24

eeps24 New Member

since i jailed breaked my 1.1.1 touch, my capacity meter is wrong , is there a way to fix this?
  2. eeps24

eeps24 New Member

i have no idea how many gigs i have on my itouch after i jailbroke it, anyone else have this problem? ..the readings are in accurate.
  3. spiffy

spiffy New Member

Do you mean that ever since you jailbroke 1.1.1, when you look under settings/about, it says a different size instead of 7.27 or 15 or what? I had that problem because I did not have any videos or music so I just restored and it worked fine ever since I put music on it.
  4. tsice19

tsice19 New Member

I had this problem when I was using 2 Shuffles and a Nano on the same computer. I never used them at the same time. Anyway, what would happen is they all (when you plugged one in) shared the drive letter G:/ (or something like that) so when you plugged in a different iPod it would think it was the old one you plugged in (or at least the number of gigs it had) it was so screwed up I had a 120 gig iPod nano lol. Anyway to fix it, rename the drive letter to something no other device uses, like Z:/ . It fixed my problem. I'd make a better guide but probably no one has encountered this problem. Except you.