Cant watch preview.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Al-d, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Al-d

Al-d New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When i log onto the itunes store to buy or rent a movie i cant watch the preview anymore,tried reset and deleting some apps i have bought recently but no luck,any help please ?
  2. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Task Manager, if Windows, will show if the PC/laptop CPU is running at or near 100% doing other stuff. Do you have programs other that iTunes open? Do you have multiple windows open? Maybe the CPU will not do more.

If I have the kind of problem, you have, I run as little as possible.

I also consider it is time for some "housekeeping" including erasing huge temp folders, and such, with Tracks Eraser Pro, maybe look for Trojans or such using Spybot Search & Destroy. It is practically never that. I take loads of stuff off the PC/laptop to an external drive. I look at the hard drive. Is it less than 50% full? If not, more goes on the external drive or I consider what programs I am not using and remove them. I take my "updates". I run Perfect Disk. Then, things run sweet again.

Of course, I found out the maximum RAM the PC/laptop would take and installed it.

If your iPhone/Touch, I find Photos consume an inordinate amount of go-power. I remove the photos, using Explorer, just about every time I plug in the USB cable. There is a thread, about shutting down daemons, no kidding. Search at the top of the page here. I accidentally found out when App Flow app crashes, because I flip thru the apps too quickly, the crash frees up memory. I see the result in SBSettings and in performance.

That's what I do.