Can't wait til April 3rd?

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Mar 29, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Alright.. We need to seperate the home pages for these websites.. I saw this and freaked thinking it was more news on the 3.1.3/3.2 jailbreak.
  3. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    this was on the front page of ifans.com...

why not ipadimo.com??
  4. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
  5. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Nope, still don't want one. I cannot see myself in need for a giant iPod touch.
  6. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Sell your iPod touch and then get this, it's way cooler haha.
  7. hydropunk

hydropunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Lol... Not one single thing in this post makes me want an ipad more, and it doesn't look any different than I expected it to.

Maybe I just don't have similar interests as abj... Maybe there is something out there that I'm not seeing that would wow me. But basically giving me more screen real estate and slightly more intuitive interfaces doesn't enhance anything for me.

I have an iPhone, 2 iPod touches, a smallish laptop, a netbook, and a desktop -- and my girlfriend is the only one who uses the netbook. *shrug* I guess I'm just not the demographic for the ipad.
  8. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I have an iPhone 3GS, MacBook, a 1st Gen Touch and I sold my 2nd Gen Touch last year. Honestly, the applications I've seen "leaked" so far make my MacBook look pathetic in comparison. It's a real shame there's no camera or multitasking though... that would push the iPad over the edge (more than it already is... isn't it at 10 million preorders?)
  9. hydropunk

hydropunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    10 Mil preorders would be a lot if that's where it really is. But what I'd read was that they expected to sell 8-10 million in 2010. Realistically, I think that is just propaganda from Apple and retailers though. Wall street projections are 3-4 million.

Knowing the public's fever for new Apple innovations, though, I would probably put the number somewhere in between the two. 7-8 mil sounds appropriate.
  10. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The homepages are the same; after all, they are sister sites.

Maybe when iPad IMO gets more mature (i.e. more members) we can separate them, but this is better in the long run.
    ^^^

I can't agree more. I think this is a device where the apps make it; not the hardware (although a camera would be awesome). The apps that have been 'leaked' so far look amazing, especially the causal games/ productivity apps.

I have about a 75% chance of getting one about a month after launch; so excited.

Please Register or Log in to view images