Cant sync my photos?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Andymans, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Any body come accross this problem?
    I try to put photos from my pc to my ipad with itunes via the photos tab. I search from here to my folder on the pc and it does not show up any of my photos in that folder.

My photos are jpeg by the way which I under stand the ipad accepts.

I have tried to drag a photo to the left sidebar of itunes and drop it into the ipad device but it says that this ipad cannot play this file type.
    Strange this as it clearly states on the apple website that jpeg is fine with the ipad.
    Any ideas anyone.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    After a bit more playing around in itunes I have managed to get some photos on my ipad. I had to use the my pictures folder..selcted folders ticked...then ticked the chosen folder. Now it will upload them but it still wont when I do a search for a specific folder on pc. So I am having to import my photos to the new folder i have created in my pictures to access the ipad. Oh well, at least I can now get them onto my ipad. Only another couple more thousand to do lol.
  2. christiw

christiw New Member

First uninstall your device software on the computer and then reinstall it onto the computer. When you have done this it should sync like it used to and remember to click on "Don't show me this message again".
  3. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try and get back to you.