Can't sync my Ipod Touch to Itunes.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by VortexBlast, Mar 14, 2009.

1. VortexBlast

VortexBlast New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've got a 32GB Ipod touch 1G and it worked fine yesterday and now, I can't sync to iTunes. Windows does recognize it but iTunes won't. I tried every possible USB port on my PC, reinstall iTunes, restart my PC and even tried to force restore it but no luck. It did give me an error "0xE8000065"
  2. SupahOwns

SupahOwns New Member

I do know that I saw that error before, I remember seeing it I just cannot remember where. Anyways, the problem regarding your iPod may not in fact involve your iPod. What kind of PC do you have? Do not worry about your iPod, what you might want to do is to try your hooking up your iPod to a different computer and if that doesn't work you may want to try taking a friends, brothers, etc..ect and ask them to use their iPod and try to connect those to your computer. One of those are bound to work. Whichever one doesn't work, then you may want to try getting rid of it, buying a new one or replacing it with another. Hope this helps.
    ~Good Luck~
  3. VortexBlast

VortexBlast New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just tried my iPod touch to another computer and it worked but when I try my brother's ipod touch to my computer, it won't sync. I think that the problem is iTunes. It started to go wrong when I wanted to sync more than 500 songs in to my iPod Touch. It syncs when the update of the iTunes 8.1 comes out and then my iTunes froze. I had to stop the program and that's when all the trouble happened. Any ideas? Or is it my PC? I don't want to change my PC because I've paid a lot of money to my PC. Oh and I ran iTunes diagnostics and it came out with two errors. iTunes helper isn't running and of course the syncing problem.

Edit: I forced restored my iPod Touch and it gave me an error. This error

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any ideas???
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Anybody??? The only thing that I think would work is to format all of my hard drive but I don't want to do that. Is it possible to remove iTunes completely like there's no more iTunes files in my PC?
  4. VortexBlast

VortexBlast New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nevermind, it works now. What I did is go to services (in Vista) and stop-start the Apple Mobile Device
  5. rovadi

rovadi New Member

IpadIpodItouch won't sync to itunes

I was with the only apple genius that told me the real answer to this problem ...and they were abot 5 more geniuses that sent me everywere but the answer he said to uninstall all the apple software ompleatly from the control panel but in an especific order or it wont work i try in a different order and he was right it wont work then i tryied the step by step in how to remove apple software and then i search my computer for every possible apple folder or app possible and delete them all then empty the trash restart the computer and re install Itunes only this version will install all the other software that you deleted and yes thay install sotware in your computer without telling you actually they tell you when you click agree.....

plug the Ipad Ipod Touch or any apple device and presto!!! it will be recognized and sync
    this is the link that he gave me to follow steps do it just like he says and it will work

<http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923?viewlocale=en_US>

and this is the embedded link to the same site

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923?viewlocale=en_US
    good luck it worked for my ipad and touch