Can't sync apps to iPod. :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aamourx, Nov 14, 2009.

1. aamourx

aamourx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First off, hi, I'm new here.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Secondly, I have a problem. |:
    I just bought a few apps for the first time, successfully downloaded them, but can't get them synced to my 2g itouch.
    Anyone know what's wrong?

I don't know if you can tell... But I can't check/uncheck anything, nor can I "drag" the icons like I'm supposed to... ):

I already read some similar threads so I'm going to try downloading my apps from the iTouch itself.
    But, I'm still posting this because I have really bad luck and my ipod usually hates me (a lot) lol.

Thanks in advance to whoever reads this.
    <3
  2. hiddensanctum

hiddensanctum Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    So what happens when you press the sync button? Does all ur apps on ur itouch get deleted? does a message pop up?
  3. aamourx

aamourx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm, wow. I downloaded most of the apps from my iPod, and the next time I plugged it into my computer I was able to sync and drag+drop placements.

Feelin' pretty good right now.

4. onalandline

onalandline New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Also having sync issues...

I have the apps on iTunes, and they were on my iPod, but three of them just disappeared during my last sync. I went back into iTunes, checked the three apps that were unchecked for some reason, and re-synced. They still weren't on my iPod. I went back to the application tab on iTunes, and they were unchecked again. It just won't let me sync just those three apps back to my iPod. I even deleted them from iTunes, re-download, and re-synced, but those three just will not sync to my iPod. Why is this? Any help will be appreciated.
  5. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    iTunes is acting up, huh ? I experienced something similar myself. What I did was uninstalled iTunes + QuickTime (what a piece of crap!) and deleted every file and registry entry that mentioned the word "Apple" or "iTunes" and then reinstalled iTunes. It was a very tedious job but it solved the problem.

I wonder if iTunes can be sandboxed with ThinApp or something... It would be so much easier to delete a folder instead of littering my PC like that.
  6. belle67

belle67 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I am having the exact same problem as the op. I can't check the Sync Apps button and I just downloaded some new ones from the app store and I can't sync those either. Every time I try and click on something in there, the screen just freezes.
    Any ideas? I have all these apps and I can't upload them onto my iphone.
  7. onalandline

onalandline New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My problem was updating apps that no longer work with older firmware. I will upgrade, and the issue should be resolved.
  8. Roondog12355

Roondog12355 Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    maybe you guys should tyry restore next trime, instead of wasting your precious limited internet bytes