Can't sync 2 albums - iTunes says they doesn't exist!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by felixen, Mar 4, 2008.

1. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have two albums and one song from a third album that iTunes wont transfer to my iPod touch 16GB version. It just says that the files doesn't exist. But it's weird, cause I can easily play these songs from the same playlist I use on my iPod, so they do exist and they do work. I know for sure that they are in mp3 format and that I have 4 GB left on my iPod. What's wrong?
  2. mister alligator

mister alligator New Member

I'm not sure I understand the question.
    If you're trying to import them to a new ipod from itunes and you can't although they play fine on your old ipod...
    The files may have been deleted or moved from their original source on your computer...
    TRy to find the files and import them again....
  3. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nah, I want to transfer the songs to my current ipod touch. I have a playlist called "iPod Touch", and it is this playlist I also sync with my iPod. There are a total of 23 songs in that playlist that iTunes won't transfer to my iPod - it doesn't have any problem in transfering the rest of my songs, only these 23. And the error it gives me says "couldn't transfer the songs because they doesn't exist" (something like that, I get the message in Danish so I don't know exactly what it would say on an English version).

And it's really weird, cause the files aren't corrupted or anything. I can play them just fine from that exact same playlist through iTunes - just not transfer them.

Any suggestions?
  4. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so does anyone have the slightest clue of what I could do here?
  5. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

How bout reimporting all your songs to your library again? Or just those 23 songs?
  6. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah never thought about that. Ill give it a try. thanks for your suggestion
  7. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay so I just removed the tracks from my iPod Touch playlist and added them again. Worked like a charm, thanks for the help