cant see themes

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Surenix, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Surenix

Surenix New Member

i downloaded 3-4 themes in Customize and when I went to my SMBPref (summerboard) to change my themes... i don't see my themes at all.

Another problem is that when I want to change one thing like the heade battery... I downloaded one off of Customize but then when I go to both manually and auto change it.. i cant.

do i need to install something else to get Customize working? I already have SUID FIX... anything else or...?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    This seems like forever ago but most likely you don't have a the folder in the correct directory or you don't have a symlink between root and mobile if I recall.

I don't have any devices still on 1.1.5 or lower so I can't check to be sure. There is a fix in gojohnnyboi's and khaos' repos. Let me see if I can find one of the old guides I wrote and double check.

Ok, add the folder customize to /private/var/Library/Customize

or add the following sources and run the fix.

gojohnnyboi.890m.com/repo.xml SMB Link/ Permissions
  3. Surenix

Surenix New Member

i dont have winscp installed on this pc and i tried gojohnnyboi.890m.com/repo.xml but it doesnt weork...

Please Register or Log in to view images

help?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    khaos139.890m.com/repo.xml

Add that repo and make sure you refresh sources when done. The is a fix called Library Symlink or something like that.
  5. Surenix

Surenix New Member

works great! although i cant use like different batteries for the status bar. thanks a lot budd.