Can't save SHSH for iOS4 (IPT3G 32GB)?!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FadedBlackSocks, Jun 24, 2010.

1. FadedBlackSocks

FadedBlackSocks New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys I'm not sure if it's just me or of it's TinyUmbrella's problem, but I can't seem to save my blob for 4.0. I'm using the latest TinyUmbrella (4.0.19) and it doesn't seem to be working as it should. Here are screenshots of what's going on.

As you can see, TinyUmbrella recognizes that my ipt3g is connected and is on 4.0. But note how the "Save my SHSH" button is greyed out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Going into Advanced Options, you can see that the program see's the device as a iPad on 3.2. Supposedly this program automatically grabs the ECID (which is correct) and the device information (incorrect).

At this point I changed it to the proper configuration (ipt3g on 4.0) to grab the signature from the Apple server.

After I pushed the "Save SHSH" button, if you look at the log, it says "Processing SHSH Request...null"

I then try the same procedure but with the ECID I got using ECID grabber. Same result...

Can anyone provide any insight on what's going on or perhaps another alternative to grabbing the SHSH blob?
  2. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    um try putting your device in dfu mode first
  3. FadedBlackSocks

FadedBlackSocks New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    TinyUmbrella doesn't even recognize that a device is connected and has the same result after inputting the proper configuration.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    TinyUmbrella 4.00.22 is released and fixed this problem.