Can't restore!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Xander7447, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Xander7447

Xander7447 New Member

I tried to install the firmware 2.0 on my iPod and when it did, it eventually got stuck on a screen with the Apple logo with the loading circle. I unplugged it and plugged it back in, I think, and whenever it's plugged in, it beeps every so often at a regular interval and the loading circle appears over the Apple logo. It will let me sync it and everything, but I can't view anything on the screen. When I try to restore, a message comes up saying, "There was a problem downloading the iPod software for the iPod "Xander's iPod". The requested resource was not found."

What do I do? Where is this resource? I don't want to restore so some other backup if that's what it's asking, I'll get rid of everything to fix this. Help please!
  2. Magically delicious

Magically delicious New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    put in to DFU mode with Ziphone. it's under advanced features.
  3. 34highlighter

34highlighter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    unplug hold down the power and home butten then plug it in and let go of the power but keep on holding the home and it should go into restore mode the click restore
  4. Ale_Glam

Ale_Glam New Member

I have the same problem i try every solution that u posted here but it doesn't work im start thinking that my itouch is broken useless i hate it!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Xander7447

Xander7447 New Member

Wow, thank you so much Magically delicious, it worked!