cant restore from recovery mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by moya88, Nov 12, 2008.

1. moya88

moya88 New Member

Hello,
    [/edited post]...
    I finally reverse it and did the same again and came out of recovery mode without restoring it...But why quikpwn stucks?
    Basically i have the 2.1.1 software and i downloaded iPod1,1_2.1_5F137_Restore.ipsw to load with quikpwn. Is this file correct and any ideas about why quikpwn got stuck?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. sotaku22

sotaku22 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I dislike quickpwn. It never worked for me, so then i tried pwnage tool and it worked first time. I don't know what the problem is with quickpwn and some people.
  3. moya88

moya88 New Member

Isn't pwnage only for MAC? Also this file looks correct to everybody for jailbreaking ipod 2.1.1 ? (iPod1,1_2.1_5F137_Restore.ipsw)

I am trying quikpwn again but i am waiting 5 minutes now and it seems stuck again. Any help appreciated...
  4. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Firmware 2.1.1 is not jailbreakable, only the 2.1 is. If you're on iPod Touch 2G - don't even bother with the jailbreak. Its not possible just yet.
  5. moya88

moya88 New Member

Thanks for the info Dloader Girl, saved me a lot of time...
    Do you know where i can find some technical details about the jailbreaking process?
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Just google or search here for Quickpwn 2.1 guide. The process is super easy!
  7. samtronasus

samtronasus New Member

help please

Dude
    In the driver section i find no yellow triangle only apple recovery (iBoot)recovery driver. what should i do. it went to recovery when i tried updating it