Can't remove theme in Cydia

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Psyko, May 29, 2010.

1. Psyko

Psyko Member

I installed the "ipod touch to iPhone transformation" pack basically to get the iPod icon rather than having both a video and music icon.

The thing is that this package had some compatbility issues with my theme, so I deactivated this cydia package in winterboard and found another one i cydia that only gave me the iPod icon and nothing else.

I decided to uninstall the old one, but it just refuses.
    While I try to remove the theme it tries to install a package I may not mention. (Getting banned over mentioning it -___- not worth it to do it again)

Basically, once the *package I may not mention* is done installing even though I have it, the removal cancels and that's it.

If I remove the theme from /var/stash/themes.randomdigits/ will it be removed from cydia as well?
  2. Dripz167

Dripz167 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I remember once on my ipod touch I accidentally misspelled a soucre, and I gave me problems, with downloading packages, check in your iPod (Via ssh or ifunbox) (damn I forgot where the text doc was) for a source txt and remove and misspelled sources ASAP.
  3. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yes it will be.
  4. Psyko

Psyko Member

Yes what where? Yes it'll be removed from cydia if I remove it from var/stash/themes?