Can't refresh sources... infact only 1 source to begin with

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by iAndrew, Mar 29, 2008.

1. iAndrew

iAndrew New Member

I used the "official 1.1.3 jailbrake" uprading from my jailbroken 1.1.2 to a jailbroken 1.1.3. I had BSD Subsystem v2.1 so I know that wasn't the problem, but now installer won't finish Checking or Refreshing sources.

All I have is the App Tapp Official source (which is just the installer app). I do not have any other sources and I cannot Add any other sources because it will not refresh. I still have all my music and video files, but I would like to install all my old games again. My internet does work and even tested some google searches. I can still SSH into my iPod but I don't know if I can access everything, as openSSH isn't installed.

PLEASE HELP!
  2. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

3. iAndrew

iAndrew New Member

I actually restarted my iPod a few times and tried Installer several times and it finally worked. I don't know what the problem was, it it's fixed now. I guess for anyone that may have the same problem when upgrading to jailbroken 1.1.3 is keep trying, lol.

Bugs... what can you do -___-