Can't put videos into iTunes

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by iEfforts, Aug 22, 2008.

1. iEfforts

iEfforts New Member

Hey I wanted to try and put videos into itunes, however everytime I try they don't go in. Actually, I just checked and when i dragged some videos in mp4 format they turned out to go into the music section and only sound plays. Can anyone help me with this.
  2. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

I'm not a media expert but it's need a day with no reply so I'll give it a shot. I've had windows media player play video files as audio when they ate corrupt. if you got these from an unrelyable source, it may be the fault of a messed up video file. have you tried playing them in another media player?
  3. iEfforts

iEfforts New Member

They worked fine. I've watched them before.
  4. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ive had this problem before. search for and download MP4 Patch, and then run the files through that first. worked for me.
  5. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

are any small enough to send me one in an email?
  6. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Google is your friend
  7. iEfforts

iEfforts New Member

My best friend forever (BFF) google (♥♥♥♥♥) wasn't helping me so I came here.

Seriously, if you're not gonna help me out, don't freaking post, people like you trying to correct people's mistakes disgust me. Of course I would try google before I check here. And I did, and it failed.

The patch thing didn't work. I ran the video through it first but after I tried to drag and drop the new version it didn't show up on itunes.