Cant make an account on itunes ;[

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by alisha898, Nov 23, 2008.

1. alisha898

alisha898 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well i tried to download a free app. from itunes and i did the whole make a account click on none instead of a credit card but each time i fill out all the information it tells me that my credit card exp has already expired even though i clicked on none instead of a credit card O_O

So basically i cant make a account, im using itunes 8 for my new ipod 16gb touch that i just got 2 days ago.

Account making help?
  2. iphone3gowner!!

iphone3gowner!! New Member

NOpe, you have to have a credit card!! just ask your parents for one.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You do NOT need a credit card to create an iTunes account.

Apple tells you how: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Rofl, you don't need one. I just don't understand why it still asks you that.
  5. iphone3gowner!!

iphone3gowner!! New Member

Really? i didn't know that, sorry for my lie, once again, tes comes in and saves me!! thanks tes.
  6. uxorius

uxorius New Member

If you are reading thsi right now its probably because you have the same problems many of us have at this moment.
    Ever since Novermber the 22nd there has been an itunes registration problem. Even when you choose the none option it still asks you for a credit card and even when you type in credit card details it stil asks you for the same thing.
    IT is a bug.

Please go to this link http://discussions.apple.com/thread....03172&tstart=0 and make sure that you are heard by the itunes technicians. We hope you can pass this on!