cant jailbreak with my windows xp why???

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ricecook, Oct 18, 2007.

1. ricecook

ricecook New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INTIALIZE PROPERLY (0X0000135). CLICK ON OK TO TERMINATE THE APPLICATION...??? i restore my computer too before i did this reinstall itunes but still same but this time i restore ipod back to normal....also after i restore my windows xp it said that something like '' STATISTIC BOOT DISK NEEDS TO BE MODIFY'' what that mean???i get that all the time when i restore my computer everytime..whats that for any way??im just going to wait till i get my macbook next month and do the ijailbreak for it that i will fill more safer...i think i need to downlaod somethig for my computer i dont know much about computers...well im not trying that again...its so tempting i want apps on my ipod think i need to download a software for my computer thats why it not running touchfree..but i jailbreak it before on my computer and it work but wired thing happen to it after a while playing installing apps ect when i turned it off and turn it back on the icon music/videos/photos/itune end up at the top of the screen so i tot it got bad flash or somthing so i restore it and work but when i tried jailbreaking it again that THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INTIALIZE PROPERLY (0X0000135). pop up..also when i first jailbroke it at the end when it was dose flashing it it said something about caceh if you dont trust press enter to abandon but i tpye yes and it wrote a little bit more files then exit..and it was a diffrent guide for windows not this one.. so yeah ill just wait when i get my macbook anybody know why i cant jailbreak with my windows?? thanks
  2. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Sep 30, 2007