Can't Jailbreak it!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by symbolic, Oct 17, 2007.

1. symbolic

symbolic New Member

I tried with iJailbreak on mac but it didn't worked so I moved to windows...

I've extracted all the files, crashed my ipod touch safari with the jailbreak.toc2rta.com address, and opened the jailbreak batch.

It just doesn't work, as I press any key to move to the next step it says:

waiting for iphone

What can I do? I searched everywhere on the web for a solution!
  2. STASH459

STASH459 New Member

Dude U Not The Only One....

I BEEN TRYING TO JAILBRAKE IT SINCE 6.00PM..I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM WATING FOR IPHONE???I UNLOCK IT YESTERDAY WITH NO PROBLEM SMOOTH.EAZY BUT I HAD TO RESTARTED BECAUSE I INSTALL SUMMERBOARD AND MY DOCK END IT UP ON TOP..SO I RESTARTED MY TOUCH..BUT SERIOUSLY IT SAID WATING FOR IPHONE WHY??I HAD NO PROBLEM YESTERDAY..I'M GOING CRAZY..I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I HAD INSTALL APP ON TOUCH..I HOPE THEY FIX IT 4 REAL MAN...I WAS HAVING TO MUCH FUN..10 TIMES I RESTARTED MY TOUCH...HOPE SOMEBODY GOT AN ANSWER 4 THIS...

Please Register or Log in to view images

WE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT...WAIT BUT NOT APPLE BECAUSE OF THEM WE ALL GOING CRAZY MAD ALL TYPE OF ISH...WHY THEY JUST DON'T GIVE US A UPDATE THAT WE CAN INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS??????IS IT THAT HARD..MAN I MEAN IPAYCLOSE TO 700 WHY CAN I ENJOY IT?????
  3. symbolic

symbolic New Member

Yeah, really. I tried 4 times but then I just got pissed off for that..

Anyone that knows how to fix this?
    I did everything right dammit...
  4. Mattyoak

Mattyoak New Member

Calm down now man. Summerboard doesn't work unless manually installed. See the application compatibiltiy wiki for more info. And eat some chocolate and chill out.
  5. touchpenguin

touchpenguin New Member

me too

i am having the same problem CfLoop waiting for iphone it is really anoying...i dont have itunes on the pc i am using....but i dont think that should matter i really need help?
  6. picaso

picaso New Member

So all of you having issues, do you all have itunes? i am no windows user, i am a PPC user, so we should isolate the issue..