Cant Jailbreak 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by adamtheman, Feb 24, 2008.

1. adamtheman

adamtheman New Member

Hello all,

I have had my ipod jailbroken to 1.1.3 two times already, first time I had summerboard and was using it(jailbroke it as soon as 1.1.3 jailbreak was released), it crashed so I restored and went back to 1.1.2 and jailbroke it with no problems again. This time i can get 1.1.1 to jail break by going to jailbreakme .com, works good, I then install the community source so I have the 1.1.1 tweaks in installer, i install the BSD subsystem and the OkToPrep(says for iphone doesnt mention ipod which is what i have, not sure if it was always like that, confused) then I upgrade to 1.1.2 and then use the 1.1.2 jailbreak utility windows.bat as I have windows vista. I downgraded to itunes 7.5 and use a new media list if that does anything.

Any help??
  2. ipodtouchpros

ipodtouchpros New Member

Read

Hey, you should use the jailbreak.jar one. I have windows xp and it works better than the windows one for me. Your have to install the latest version of java and firefox if you haven't already. Hope this helped...If you have any questions, email me at ipodtouchpros@gmail.com or visit our website at http://www.freewebs.com/ipodtouchpros
  3. adamtheman

adamtheman New Member

when i run the 1.1.2 jailbreak utility it says I must have setup OkToPrep before using this, which is what a did, I have uninstalled itunes 7.6 and installed 7.5
  4. ipodtouchpros

ipodtouchpros New Member

Hmmmm

Hmmm I've had that message before and I downgraded it again and it worked. Then. I hope this helps. You can email me at ipodtouchpros@gmail.com or visit our website at freewebs.com/ipodtouchpros
  5. tipii

tipii New Member

same here anyone have any idea what to do?

EDIT: guys good knews i found out what to do. u havta download oktoprep from installer
    from this source: iappcat.com/r/380/ once uve done that upgrade and then use dev jailbreak