Cant install

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by 06eclipse, Mar 25, 2008.

1. 06eclipse

06eclipse New Member

I jailbroke my 1.1.4 touch using Ziphone 2.6 and everything seemed fine until I tried to install stuff. I've searched on here for answers but no one seems to have this problem.

Infact I cant even update the installer without it saying it has a problem downloading the package. Should I try jailbreaking it again?
  2. Prabz

Prabz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    did u try hard reboot
    when i did my 1.1.4 i got error cannot download package
    and i tired a hard reboot and it worked
  3. 06eclipse

06eclipse New Member

I did a hard restart and I re jailbroke it and it still doesn't work. However I am able to install some apps such as summerboard, but besides that most apps dont work. I especially need bsd subsystem because alot of other programs require it.
  4. dj2vu3

dj2vu3 New Member

i didnt think this would work but it seemed to work for me. make sure you cleared the queue. open installer, hold home for 7 seconds until installer exits, go back into installer and download what you want. if it doesnt work, clear queue and try again. worked for me.
  5. thedarkhorse

thedarkhorse New Member

I couldn't install bsd subsystems until I refreshed my sources and updated installer. So I would focus on the installer update problem. Which could involve rejailbreaking, Im not certain.