can't install SSH because Cydia crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by blizzard2oo8, Aug 10, 2008.

1. blizzard2oo8

blizzard2oo8 New Member

Hi people. I searched inside-outside the forum couldnt find a solution to changing the permissons on my iPod (16GB first generation Jailbroken 2.0)

so i try to install openSSH mobileterminal from cydia but the turning thing keeps turning and the ipod crashes
    i tried the thing with the program iPhonePCsuite and that didnt work for me either probably because it couldnt install the daemon tools

so is there a way to install SSH without cydia ... maybe through total commander or something because that seems like the only thing that works =)

i will appreciate any help=)

by the way it could be good if someone gave an idea with fixing the cydia too. I always get stuck with that turning thing and ipod crash on essential upgrades too
  2. sdink1221

sdink1221 New Member

same problem hereafter the new pwnage screwed my phone up i had to downgrade back to 2.0.now cydia crashes evrytime i try to use it so i cant get ssh.wtf i wish i wouldve never upgraded.im so pissed

Please Register or Log in to view images