Can't Install Customize Themes: YES I SEARCHED

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by Superperson, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Superperson

Superperson New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am on jailbroken 1.1.3 and I use Customize (the modded version from touchrepo). It works fine, except when I install a Customize theme/image pack from Installer, the images don't show up in Customize and they don't show up anywhere in Library/Customize. YES I SEARCHED and nobody seems to have a straight answer for this. So how do I find a way to get customize images from installer to show up in customize? Thanks.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Use SSH and put them where you want them manually. Not all those Customize Themes from the work like they are supposed to because in 1.1.3 they are kept in a different directory.
  3. Superperson

Superperson New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well where can I download the customize themes so i can put them in through SSH?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I'm not sure what it is you want to change exactly with Customize but if you search the things you can change like battery images and sliders they are available. For things like the icons and such use Summerboard Themes. The Carrier Image I made myself and it goes into Coreservices which is not related to Summerboard or Customize. /private/var/mobile/customize is where you can put the stuff for customize. Hopefully it will be self explanatory as to where they go when you get inside the Customize folder.

What are you trying to change? Do you have all your directories in the correct locations? Symlinks?