can't install anything using cydia and winterboard

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by groundzero, Feb 10, 2009.

1. groundzero

groundzero Member

ok ok i know you're going to get mad about how I didn't search, but I did and didn't find anything that can help me out. Ok i just jailbroke my ipod today and I installed winterboard. i installed a theme and everything was ok until I rebooted and now whenever i install a theme i can't seem to find it in winterboard to choose it. also in cydia under "manages/packages there was nothing that said i installed winterboard or any other themes. But when I open up winterboard i still have that same theme that I installed before. I can't install any other theme because after i install it, it say's completed restart springboard.? i press that because there is no other way around that. Am i right? Please tell me how to install themes, games, and icons without having to bump into trouble and trying to search... Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. dim3000

dim3000 New Member

Did you try re-installing winterboard in Cydia?

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. groundzero

groundzero Member

that was my plan, but when i open cydia to do so, i went under manage, packages to see what were my installs, but winterboard is not there. So I cannot uninstall winterboard. I already have winterboard on my menu but not under my manage in cydia. Can I just reinstall by installing it again even if i didn't un-install? sounds confusing