cant i just go back?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Lienutus, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i asked if i should upgrade to 2.0 and people said yes and no. If there is a no then i usually dont but if i upgrade, cant i just back back to my 1.1.4 with a downgrade?
  2. maraca2020

maraca2020 New Member

Yes you can. If you would like to get back to the same way that you are now, then i would recomend backing up on 1.1.4. Chris Stroud is coming out with a great backup tool this week. Search "Backup Chris" on the search bar. Wait for that. Secondly, you would be wasting ten dollars on a firmware if you didn't like it. thats a great album on itunes.
  3. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    k, so can i use iBackup from ipodtouchmaster? if so, what do i do to get my current exact 1.1.4 ipod back from 2.0? As for the money, i have my ways =)
  4. maraca2020

maraca2020 New Member

you should look around at backup utilities and read the fine print. Some do more then others. I'm not sure about ipodtouchmasters.
  5. enforce3

enforce3 New Member

umm i dont want to be harsh but why wouldnt you upgrade to 2.0 im running 2.0.2 and it works perfects much better then 1.1.4 since, in my opinion i think its verry unstable had lots of problems with it.

2.0. is much faster for me,and if u like to jailbreak and u like to use the gpsphone (Gba Emu) its also out on 2.0

Please Register or Log in to view images

if u wanna know what version im running on?
    im running on 2.0.2 and well i didnt regret upgrading to 2.0 its much more stable then 1.1.4

Please Register or Log in to view images

(well thats just my opinion about 1.1.4)

Cheers