can't get sources(not one)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by csu1, Jun 8, 2009.

1. csu1

csu1 New Member

After a fair amount of trouble with 16xx errors this past twelve hours or so I am glad to say I have just jailbroken my ipod touch 2G alongside itunes 8.2 and with the help of iboot.

Cydia is refusing to connect to any repo's, everytime I add a source the source will begin to load and then run through all the sources in the sources list with a http:\\ ERROR -2096 and if I manually add apt.pwncenter.com in sources the icon beside it will stay grey as does any other repo I try to connect to. All content listed in cydia gives me the message "the package whatever cannot be found in you current sources, I might recommend installing more sources" even though I have manually added at least a dozen sources from that list on forum???

Also, if I open Safari and enter the address apt.pwncenter.com it tells me to click install when cydia opens but alas as soon as cydia opens it gives me the message "the package apt,pwncenter.com cannot be found in you current sources, I might recommend installing more sources".

Help?

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------FACEPALM------------------

Let this be a lesson to you all

SEARCH before you make a total tit of yourself

DHCP wanted new lease is all.

sorry for the spam...move along now...nothing too see here

2. Puaar94

Puaar94 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ok
    go into safari on your ipod and type apt.steffwiz.com then it will say open cydia after you have opened it press install in the corner then search all sources

any problems contact!