Cant get rid of "Camera" after restoring the N45PA (2.1 FW iPod Touch)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xdario, Nov 18, 2008.

1. xdario

xdario New Member

Hey
    Sorry if this has been answered befor, but i got the spining heel of death twice in the past 3 days (Categories is a pain)
    And the 1st time i restored, but i cba to do it again, so i used:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64020
    to fix it.

Yes, it did fix my problem (Although its outdated >.<) but now i get the "camera" icon on m summerboard, and its technically not supposed to be there....
    Neihter Categories nor Poof find it as an existing app. Everything else is like before (Stack with my summerboard, and ten everything else put into folders in categories)

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the camera icon?
    Thanks

p.s. Also, I just noticed that there is a "Bluetooth" thingy in Settings>General (all grey saying Not available"...ipod touch)
  2. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Seems like you somehow installed an iPhone firmware on an iPod Touch :S
  3. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    browse via ssh and delete the camera.app
  4. xdario

xdario New Member

Couldnt find it

So just decided to write down a few things, restore and then reget my stuff back >_>

And this time make a backup.
  5. starrtech

starrtech New Member

sorry to bump this. but i have the same issue and i really dont wanna restore.
    i used a downloaded n45ap after categories crashed my ipod touch. but now i have the camera.app and the bluetooth option.

if possible, can someone with a 1g ipod touch 2.1 upload their working N45AP.plist? thanks
  6. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Sorry, we cannot upload an N45AP.plist because it would be uploading copyrighted Apple code.

Camera.app is actually in MobileSlideshow.app, so you may want to fiddle around with its Info.plist. I forgot what you do, but actually ask Nickll9009. His application Transformer issues the commands to "change your iPod to an iPhone," so he'll probably know the things you need to change.