Cant get n-e thing to work!!!! need help!!!

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by loc4life, Jul 30, 2008.

1. loc4life

loc4life New Member

Ok. I Have An 1.1.4 IPot Touch It Has Psx4all installed on it. i have the bios (scph1001.bin spelled all lowercase) in the psx4all.app folder and in the roms folder cuz sombody told me to do that. i have two game: midievil2 and twisted metal 2. however when i try to run medievil2 is shows the black screen with the buttons for like 4 sec. then my IPot goes bac to the main screen( u know, the 1 with the settings, music, safari) i have tried everything i can, but i get no success!!. also with the twisted metal 2 game it says : [Error Opening CDR Component]. n-e help will be helpful! thank u and God Bless....
    {P.S If U Help Me I Will Give U A Site To Download PSX And More roms For Free}

I Heard That Psx4all and Psx4iphone are the same thing. if they are not the same thing, what is the difference? will medievil2 work on psx4iphone?
  2. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    cant help you, YOUR DOOOMED Srry
  3. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    it happens, can't help you with psx4all
  4. loc4life

loc4life New Member

what do u mean? isnt there n-e thing that i can do to get it to work?
    r there n-e other roms that are guaranteed to work?

I Heard That Psx4all and Psx4iphone are the same thing. if they are not the same thing, what is the difference? will medievil2 work on psx4iphone?