Can't get my apps to work on new iPod Touch.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gavgalway, Jan 29, 2010.

1. gavgalway

gavgalway New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi Guys, I've got an iPhone 3GS which is working fine and had a few kiddy apps that my boys like. So I got them an iPod touch and registered it with same emaill address on Itunes. After I've synced it the app icons appear on iPod but they close after the first screen appears. Photos and music are ok but anything from Itunes won't work. Even one that I downloaded to the ipod wirlessly. Is it because Itunes thinks I'm trying to steal the apps. also some tv show episodes don't run. Sorry to bother, I did go throught the apple support site as much as I could until frustrated. Got the latest itunes and ipod/itouch firmwares.
  2. Tyler314

Tyler314 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ive had the same thing. restore it, and download the apps directly to it from the app store. dont use itunes. itunes always screws mine up.
  3. gavgalway

gavgalway New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks, but I also want to put songs and videos on, anyone else have any ideas?
  4. GeorgeJQ

GeorgeJQ Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    is the ipod jailbroken? check if you are logged in on the same account in the app store on the ipod.

if you want to put music and vids on it withouth itunes, im pretty sure there are some programs out there that can do it for you, im just not sure. just google it

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Are all your apps and iTunes and firmware updated and current?
    Did you restart your iPod after you loaded everything?