can't get apps on 1.1.4 that i had before

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by GNARDOG, May 7, 2008.

1. GNARDOG

GNARDOG New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i am starting to hate 1.1.4 i had 1.1.1 and had bosscube image sets,justin's images,loads of other customize apps,and the most important app of all pocket touch.they are GONE.i am getting pretty pissed off that i cannot get them from the supposed source.all of the sources come up uncategorized.i had added blaze ultimate to get all sources and ride4. blah blah blah.dude i hate this new firmware.modded cust. and summerboard seem to work just fine SO FAR. oh yeah,it looks like in the status bar in itunes there is music,videos,OTHER,photos....the OTHER section looks like it has alot of memory is used up.what is that?
  2. interestingkid

interestingkid Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it would be better if you restore and do it all over again (clean install, setup as new ipod) since it looks like your ipod's f**ked up man lol
    i have 1.1.4 and it's been awesome, every apps work like charm
    1. restore to 1.1.4, fresh ipod, no backup
    2. i used ziphone to jailbreak AND install the iphone apps, BSD subsystem, open SSH through the file called 'bluchet' or something like that (sorry can't remember the exact name). By putting this file in the ziphone folder, ziphone jailbreaks AND installs the apps at the same time
    3. In Installer, get bosstool first and move the apps, ringtones, wallpapers directories
    4. You can uninstall bosstool then add 'blazeco.info/blaze.xml' to get blaze ultimate (it doesn't matter if you get both parts, i did. It gives you more sources

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Then if you want, you could also get 'all sources' to get over 100 sources
    6. Then install the apps you want. (If you want Customize, get Customize 2.0)

hope this helps
  3. GNARDOG

GNARDOG New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    actually i did all that before,and NOW everything is fine.i went to touchtoolset.com and made my own repo.i got everything i want now.except i cannot figure out why fontswap is in installer but gives me error- package dn.load failed.when i go to dn.load it.--cust. 2.0 is nuts,nothing would show up,it crashed and made me restore.it is confusing as hell.i have modded cust. which is working like a champ.can you plz. tell me how to change my user screen name for this forum?HOW EXACTLY does bosstool work?i have the app but am AFRAID to use it.thanx dude.
  4. jjbloo

jjbloo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    NOOOOO

Do not use ziphone use iliberty+