can't get all sources in cydia?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nikeman, May 8, 2009.

1. nikeman

nikeman Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I recently restored my itouch and when I am in Cydia and I install the Steffwiz thing and find All Sources it will not let me install it. Instead of taking me to the confirm page it takes me to a "Can Not Comply" page. I tried about 5 times with the same result. Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what is going on?
  2. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I am not sure but I think it is because of one of the member repo (sleeper I think) being pulled out. Apparently, this repo was hosting warez. Since this repo is not available, All sources will not install. Your best bet is to install each source one by one. Also by doing this you can avoid unnecessary repo's
  3. nikeman

nikeman Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where can I find a list of all the sources that actually work? All the ones on youtube seem to be from 2 years ago!!
  4. iixainaa

iixainaa New Member

i'm really curious

i have the 1.1.4 and i recently dled the cydia from installer. i was trying to get more sources and i found out that i'm suppose to go on the homepage and click more sources or something like that. and download steffwiz(?) for all the sources? my homepage for cydia is totally different from the homepages i've seen on screenshots... help?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Upgrade to 2.2.1.
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Do what he ^ said.